Tricure gold is a broad spectrum double strength dewormer for cattle, sheep and goats which contains cobalt for improved growth and performance.
- Oxyclozanide BP (vet) 6.0% w/v
- Levamisole Hydrochloride BP (vet)
- Cobalt Sulphate 3.0 w/v 0.764%
Direction for use
- Use all year round and especially when simultaneous treatment of liver flukes, stomach flukes, roundworms and lungworms is required.
- Also use prophylactically to deworm new stocks.
1Litre, 500ml, 125ml
Expertly formulated oral calcium with Vitamins, phosphorous, x factor and extra energy for cattle, goats and sheep.
X factor .
- Helps the body to absorb and utilize minerals in the feed.
- Acts synergistically with fat soluble Vitamins A and D.
- It is key for proper bone development, immunity and sound neurological function preventing milk fever.
Extra energy This helps to compensate energy in weak, convalescent and malnutrition animals’ in drought spells
- Improves milk production
- Enhances fertility performance
- Provides highly bioavailable calcium for absorption.
- Improves appetite and growth rat .
1Litre, 500ml, 100ml
Dicaphos is a granulated Dicalcium Phosphate (DCP), a dietary supplement for all livestock essential mineral requirements. It is rapidly absorbed to prevent and correct calcium and phosphorus deficiencies in animals especially when high levels of calcium are required.Dicaphos has outstanding physical qualities providing for ease of handling and uniform dispersion in mixed feeds
- Strengthens joints and improve muscular skeletal system,
- Shortens the fattening period.
- Prevents pica.
- Increases milk production
- Prevents milk fever, lack of heat and other reproductive problems.
- Improves egg shell quality,
- Controls cannibalism,
- Controls eating of eggs.
- Improves growth rate,
- Improves egg production and bone development.
1kg, 500gms, 250gms
- Contains: - Cetrimide BP ……. 0.55%w/v
- Lanolin ………….…..2.0% w/v
A medicated milking salve for the lubrication of teats and milker’s hands during milking. Kiy milking salve is recommended for prevention of mastitis and external infections on the teats and udder in dairy animals.
- Lanolin Softens and moisturizes teats to prevent cracks.
- Ensures Easy milking due to good lubrication.
- Cetrimide treats cuts, cracks and abrasions on the udder and teats.
- Prevents Mastitis and external infections by killing germs on the teats and udder.
- Used in cattle, dairy goats and even dairy camels.
- Used for hand milking and machine milking.
2kg, 1kg, 400gms, 250gms, 100gms